Do you know that Foreign-owned LLC's must file IRS Form 5472?
Do you understand that Foreign-owned LLC'' s must file Internal Revenue Service Form 5472?

< iframe width="480" height="320" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen >< img design="float: left; margin:0 5px 5px 0;" src=""/ > Non-US owners of an US LLC need to file Kind 5472 with the IRS or potentially face huge penalties. Find out more at In his Q&A series Vincenzo Villamena, CPA and owner of Online Taxman, answers common concerns about expat taxes for people and business owners. Follow our channel for the newest updates: