IRS Form 926 – Cash Transfers to Foreign Corporations
Internal Revenue Service Form 926 - Money Transfers to Foreign Corporations

< iframe width =" 480" height =" 320 "src ="" frameborder =" 0" allowfullscreen >< img style="float: left; margin:0 5px 5px 0;" src =" "/ > This episode from Knott PLLC goes over the IRS Form 926 "Return by a U.S. Transferor of Property to a Foreign Corporation" and all of the unique subtleties to the type. It covers the following topics: 1. What taxpayers are required to submit this Type. 2. What kinds of transfers must be reported? 3. What are the filing penalties for stopping working to prompt file this Type? Register for the channel for more episodes and tutorials. Purchase our tax guides and tutorials here: Have a look at our site for more: Required more assistance? Set up a consultation: Follow Knott PLLC here: Twitter: Instagram: LinkedIn: Patreon: