On the Your Money, Your Wealth® podcast episode #224, Joe Anderson, CFP® and "Big Al" Clopine, CPA answer this email from Daniel: I have a significant amount of taxable Capital Gains in my portfolio. Is there any way to reduce the taxes on my portfolio so I can modify my investments? Thank You for any advice you can provide.
Read the transcript and show notes or listen to the full podcast: http://bit.ly/YMYW-224
If you would like to schedule a free assessment with one of our CFP® professionals, click here: https://purefinancial.com/lp/free-assessment/
Make sure to subscribe to our channel for more helpful tips and stay tuned for the next episode of “Your Money, Your Wealth.” http://bit.ly/2FDSfK2
Channels & show times: http://yourmoneyyourwealth.com
• Investment Advisory and Financial Planning Services are offered through Pure Financial Advisors, Inc. A Registered Investment Advisor.
• Pure Financial Advisors Inc. does not offer tax or legal advice. Consult with a tax advisor or attorney regarding specific situations.
• Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice and are not intended as investment advice or to predict future performance.
• Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values.
• All information is believed to be from reliable sources; however, we make no representation as to its completeness or accuracy.
• Intended for educational purposes only and are not intended as individualized advice or a guarantee that you will achieve a desired result. Before implementing any strategies discussed you should consult your tax and financial advisors. #YourMoneyYourWealth #YMYW #YourMoneyYourWealthPodcast